Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Different Stamp....

Well for this month's {SAS}sy Scrapbook Play challenge the task was to use an everyday item around your house as a stamp. This was kind of tricky cause everyone uses cardboard or candles, and I wanted something outside the realm. I found some potpourri that is different wood pieces and such. I put some alcohol on it and used it as a stamp along the bottom of my LO.

I glimmer misted some white Bazzill and Prima flowers to help blend some of the colors. Then used some orange, blue, and yellow Prima flowers. I took a Prima Say it in Pearls and cut it up to use in several spots around my flowers. I then took some Blue Smooch and colored the Prima Pearl flowers.

So here is my finished LO. I used FP Rusted Sun paper and border sticker. Bazzill Cardstock punched with MS double scallop border punch. LYB die cut sun and journaling tag.



No comments: