Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hot Lily!!

Well for challenge #5, we were to use something we DON'T like. Well I purchased the Crate Paper Pink Plum collection along with about 5 other sets of Crate Paper. It was offered as a bundle and so much cheaper than purchasing separately plus I got 2 free gifts!! So I figured I could give it away or find a way to use it. It has some calmer pieces in it also. I just don't like the combo of the pink and orange.


So I misted the orange background paper with Smooch Spritz Log Cabin. I had to tone it down some. Those colors are just too much for me. Then I took the white pp and used a Tim Holtz Crown mask and some Smooch Spritz Gold Glow. Here is my results:
Prima flowers and centers
Thickers
Distress tool

Close Ups:



Hope y'all enjoyed this page! I really like how it turned out after a little altering.

No comments: