Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Another Baby Album Complete

So a friend of mine's daughter was having a baby boy. I decided to make her a baby album just like I did for my Godson. I had a lot of fun making that album so I figured why not try it again! I actually got this one done in about a week. I used sketches from SASsy for all of these pages! I did 9 pages this weekend alone! I have been a busy bee! I think it turned out so cute. I used Imaginisce Wild Things paper and ribbon, Bazzill cardstock, stamps, Zing powders, colorbox chalks, a few flowers.

New Arrival page




I thoroughly enjoyed making this album! Now to find the perfect album for it!!!
Thanks for looking! I hope that y'all enjoy the inspiration from these pages!

2 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Great pages, she will love these pages! What a great friend.

Beeceecreativity said...

this is a great baby album.... great selection of pages... great job