Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

MSW Blog Hop!!!

Back to MSW Blog http://www.mysketchworld.com


Hello my name is Stacey. I am so excited to part of the team as part of Inspiration Team on Facebook.
I have been scrapping since 2008. I got hooked after a visit to the zoo. I have 2 beautiful girls who are just as crafty as I am. They love to sit down and scrapbook with me any chance they get. I love to use Stickles and Thickers on just about everything I do!

Here is the April 15th sketch from My Sketch World (link: http://www.mysketchworld.com )



Here is my example using the sketch:


Thanks for being here and now its time to head to Lucy's blog and check out her creation

19 comments:

Caryn S said...

Goodness that is adorable! I think that Easter basket charm is just precious!

Majo said...

Beautiful card! What a lovely little basket!

Patricia said...

Great card! That basket adds that special touch!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Very cute Easter card. Loving the colors.

julie e said...

Great color combination.

GinniG said...

Stacey, what a CUTE card!!!!! I LOVE IT! And I love you! :) Congrats on making the MSW Card DT!!!

The Gov. said...

Cute card and love your take on the sketch!

Danielle said...

Love your embellishments!

Nicole said...

Great card! Love that pic of you, too!

LisaM said...

Super cute card!

suzann said...

Great take on the sketch! Love your card.

Scarlett said...

Pretty card! Love how you used the angled strips of paper.

Sherri said...

cool color combo! nice looking

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Great take on the sketch!

toni said...

pretty card; I really like the way you did your strips.

Celeste B. said...

Such a pretty, soft card.

Malin/malwa said...

lovely take! what a fun way to handle the strips - i sure need to remember that. :)

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

wHAT CUTE Easter card!

Kathleen
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Scrapenabler said...

Cute card!