Here is my take:
I used my Creative Memories Cutting System 2 smallest circles. I cut the pics first then cut a slightly bigger cardstock circle. Of course, I cut up my bling so I could get more use out of it! Added some of my new flowers from Hobby Lobby. Then added my title using Thickers!
Materials:
LYB Saturdays paper
LYB 6x6 decorative edge cardstock
Spare Parts flowers
Prima bling
Amy Tangerine Lovely Thickers
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy playing along as well!

8 comments:
Adorable layout! Love that flower! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Sketchy!
really cute page Stacey, fun title and great photos.. love what you took from the sketch.. so glad you played along at LGS.. hugs Bev...
Cute and love the titling and the scallop circle! Wonderful work! Thanks for joining the 20th Sketch Challenge at Let’s Get Sketchy!
Kathleen
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/
this is beautiful! thanks for playing along with us at LGS!
great take on the sketch, but angle. love your embellies! Thanks for playing along at LGS!
great page!Love the color and 2flowers!
Thanks for playing along with at LGS!
So glad you played along with us this week at Let's Get Sketchy! Great layout - love the bling!! Hope to see you back again next week :-)
Cute! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS! :-)
Post a Comment