Well today is yet again a not so normal day. Hurricane Isaac gave us a few days of wind and rain. It's still lingering around a little bit. I have a few friends without power so hopefully they get it back soon cause it's hot! I have been scrapping away, but with the wind and rain there is no way for me to take good pics. But I can make an awesome announcement today!!!!!!
Announcement time!!!!!!!!
So I posted a few days ago about trying out for a few DTs. Well I finally got word and I can let y'all in on the scoop........
Remember this page???
So come over and play along with the weekly sketch challenges!!!
4 comments:
A BIG Congrats Girl!
awesome layout! and welcome to the LGS team!
Congrats and welcome to the team! I'm excited to have you join us.
Congratulations Stacey! Can't wait to work with you! Just became a new follower :-)
Post a Comment