So this week Team B had a wonderful sketch to work with over at Let's Get Sketchy! I also wanted to play along with this sketch. I enjoyed making my page! I actually messed up with my border punch, but I still love how the page turned out. You can't even tell there was an oops.
The Sketch:
My Page:
Materials:
MS Spider Web border punch
HL cardstock & paper
Recollections halloween flower & leaves
Close-ups:
Hope y'all enjoy my Zombie and Cheerleader! Come play along at LGS!
12 comments:
Love the embellishments and the fun photo!
Gorgeous colors and I love the border! Such adorable photos!
love it!
PS did you know your word verification was on?:-)
Love your take on the sketch Stacey - great job!
Great take! Love that border punch and your picture is adorable!
Love how you used the punch on this!
Loving the border!!!
Love that border punch!! Thought I didn't need to own anymore ... I may be wrong! Sigh! :)
Thanks She-She! I fixed it. Didn't even know it was on.
Thanks Tracy! My girls actually did that themselves. No posing involved. lol. I bought that punch last year after Halloween clearance.
Thanks Stephanie! I really wanted it to go all the way around, but couldn't cut my paper the right size.
I've had this punch for a year now and this is the first and only time I've used it. Bought it last year on after Halloween clearance.
Post a Comment