Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Pumpkin Patch - 11/18

It's Monday! Another sketch is up over at LGS! I don't know about this one, but the team did an awesome job with it! I wasn't able to get mine up on the blog in time, but I was able to play along. I was sick all last week so no scrapping got done. I am feeling a little better today and was able to play along.

The girls love going to the pumpkin patch every year for Halloween. They have so much fun looking at all the funky shaped pumpkins. Lilybug loves finding the smallest pumpkin in the patch. I decided to use some of my old Halloween kits for this. I did add a few new embellies.

The Sketch:

My Page:

Close-ups:
Glitz rub-on
MME buttons
Paper Bakery flair

Stamp with white embossing powder.

Come play along with us!



15 comments:

Chelsea said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better. Love the cluster at the bottom right, looks great!

Pat said...

Great pic & love the LO!

Debbie P said...

I'm glad you are on the mend. What an adorable layout. The photo is so fun!

MichelleMc said...

Fabulous page! Love the cluster and embossing!

Laurie said...

really cute, love the photo! glad you played along :)

Jacqui said...

The richness of the purple really makes the page and your button cluster is very cute.

Melissa Vining said...

Awesome take on the sketch, love that background paper! So glad to hear you're feeling better :)

Unknown said...

Such a great layout and I adore the color combo! Thanks for linking up with us at LGS!

Tone-Lill said...

A really sweet and gorgeous LO. I hope You feel better by now :) it's nice to see that you had time to join with this awesome page :)

Buffy Burnside said...

Happy to hear your feeling better..I love this layout..the colors are fab..I have a thing for purple lately LOl

Beeceecreativity said...

really love the colours and fun accents.. great photo

Unknown said...

Love that white embossing - really adds great texture. Glad you are feeling better!

Brenshevia said...

Great page Alison!!

Lanette said...

TOO!!!! Cute!! I love what you did with this sketch!

jenessa said...

Very cute! Love the little arrow and button cluster. Glad you are feeling better and were able to get this page done...even if a bit late ;)