It's Monday! Time for another wonderful sketch from LGS! I loved the look of this sketch, but when I started working on my page I began to realize I was making it my own. I made a few changes to the sketch and added a few things of my own. But that's what using sketches is all about! So come on over and join in the fun and give this sketch your own personal touch.
The Sketch:
My Page:
I added a dot page instead of doing dots.
I also turned my photo and added a card instead of banners
Close-ups:
Cut this fun viewfinder with my new Cameo!
Love this card from a Dear Lizzy pack.
Come play along with us!
9 comments:
Fun page, great mix of patterns and I love that die cut!
That viewfinder is adorable, way to incorporate it into the page!
Sweet page.
Great page...wonderful take on the sketch!!! I am loving the viewfinder...gotta find those!
So very sweet!
Stacey love your take on the sketch. This is such a fun blog hop. I am following your blog. Would love for you to stop by and follow me!!
Adorable layout! Thanks for the inspiration!
Awesome layout! Love the frames and background paper! :)
what a fun happy page! Love the sketch translation
Post a Comment