Turtle Puzzle Piece Blog Hop!!!
You got here from Karen's blog. If not you need to start here: http://tracysscrappyhideaway.blogspot.com/
Here is our amazing sponsored prize...... You must play along with the puzzle sketch blog hop in the Turtle forum. Sure hope you'll share your finished creation with us.
Since this is a spring blog hop, I needed to do a fun bright page. I don't have too many spring pics since it hasn't been warm enough to do much. It's finally starting to warm up here and getting to be beach weather!
My Page:
Printshop Thickers, Trendy Twine, Hip Club kit
Close-ups:
gold stickers, sequins, twine, and chipboard stickers
I'm so in love with these Printshop Thickers!
My puzzle piece:
Now hop on over to Debbie's blog for your next piece of the puzzle!!!






20 comments:
awesome and so cute page.. she is growing so fast.. great page
your project is adorable! who doesn't love oreos!!!!!
cute face! awesome layout
Cute picture! Love the sequins on your layout.
Adorable photo! Love the little sequins surrounded by twine. Great letters for the title! Happy Easter from a new follower of your blog!
what a darling page and cute little guy
beautiful cards! love the butterfly shaped one!
What an adorable layout... and such a sweet photo! :)
Love it!!
SO adorable ~ LOVE the photograph!!
Such a cute LO! Gorgeous photo. xx
So sweet! Adorable photo!
Oh my gosh, how cute! Love the sequins and twine!
Cute page, lots of neat embellishments to look at. :)
I love what you did with the twine - mine never sticks as beautifully as yours! Gorgeous layout x
Great layout
What a sweet layout and adorable pic. Love the sequins and fun twine work.
What a sweet layout and adorable pic. Love the sequins and fun twine work.
What a cutie pie! I love the way you used the twine and the sequins!
Cute Layout Stacey.
Post a Comment