Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Raging waters - 6/27

So I have found this awesome new embellishment kit from Scrappin Madge!!! I love everything in it. I wasn't able to use the gold sequins, but still managed to use everything else. You have to sign up for 3 months worth of kits. They are fabulous! She is getting ready to take orders for the next 3 month set. I can't wait until the next 2!!!

The Kit:

My Page:


I used the stencil and Squeezed Lemonade distress ink to create the background
I added bling to the birds and lace under the border

Close-ups:


Come check out this fun new kit!!!


3 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

OMG that is super cute.. great job using the Scappin Madges Embellishment Kit.. love it

Kim said...

Super cute layout! Love all the fun elements the kit provided!
~Kim

yyam said...

Lovely layout! And the kit looks yummy!