Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Van Gogh - 7/14

Exciting news!!! I'm part of a new DT!!!!! A Cutt Above is a new Etsy store that offers files for your favorite die cut machine! To put it short I found somewhere new I can buy SVG files for my Cameo!!!! I love working with these wonderful ladies and seeing all the beautiful creations. Today is a small reveal day to tell the world hello. August 1 will start our official challenges.

I created a wall hanging for Lizzie's room using the paint splatter file. This is such a fun one to use. There are 4 different ones and each are a different size. I spray painted an 11x14 art canvas satin black. Then cut several of each image in teal. Then cut my quote out and pieced it all together. I absolutely love how this turned out!

My Project:
If you would like to purchase custom vinyl pieces please check out my Etsy shop! Twisted Designs

Stop on by and see what everyone else has created!

1 comment:

Nadine Carlier said...

I love this and my daughter would love this in her room also!