Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Adventure - 9/1

Today I have 2 page reveals!!! I will post the other one later today. I am so excited to have my mojo back!!! Thanks for my wonderful friend Bev for skype scrapping with me! It definitely helped me get my page done. I am loving how this page for LGS turned out.

The Sketch:

My Page:
Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine papers, accents, and enamel dots
AC # Summer paper
Trendy Twine totally blue

Close-ups:


Thanks for stopping by!



17 comments:

Melissa Vining said...

This is so gorgeous Stacey! I love your take on the sketch :)

Cherished said...

Glad you found your mojo. Beautiful page.

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE the rainbow colors with the gorgeous sepia photo!!

Nadine Carlier said...

Love the colors and the twine around the picture. Soo cute!

Unknown said...

beautiful and very true to sketch. cute pic. Thanks for sharing with us on LGS

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

very pretty page..I love the rainbow color..your GIRLS is cute.thanks for sharing you layout with us at LGS..

Brenshevia said...

Lovely page Stacey!

Tone-Lill said...

Wow this is such a gorgeous page, and I love the darling photo :)

LisaM said...

Super cute photo and gorgeous page!

Unknown said...

Stacey I love this LO and this collection
Great take on the sketch

len said...

Love the colors! Love the use of twine!

Melinda Garner said...

Love this! I really like the b/w picture!

Joefil said...

Love the colors and twine in the photo..great layout Stacey and cute pictures

wendipooh13 said...

ohhhh lovin the summer page!!!! and pop of twine!!!

Stacy H-W said...

Super cute!!

Beeceecreativity said...

simple but so cute.. great take on the LGS sketch