We have a 3 day weekend so I am wanting to get some scrapbooking done. Since I am caught up on my DT projects, I decided to play along with some other challenges. I came across a great sketch from
Stuck?! Sketches. I have been dying to use my new kit from
Hip Kit Club also. I just love the colors of this kits and can't wait to get next month's kit also!
The Sketch:
My Page:
I turned the banner around.
Instead of stitching, I added scraps behind my title.
Dear Lizzy Yo-yo Thickers, AC Serendipity papers,
Dear Lizzy puffy sticker, Heidi Swapp ephemera, Doodlebug doily
Close-ups:
Thanks for stopping by!!!
4 comments:
Lovely take on the sketch, love your colours and the fun two font title! I can't believe how recent you are scrapping, so,up to date! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!
What an adorable page! Love the colors and papers!!
Great take on the sketch. Love the pop of purple color with the doilie. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!
A pretty colour palette, looks great. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches
Post a Comment