This is awesome Stacey, I love your page :)
Very Pretty.
Love your stencil work on this cute page!
Great page Stacey!
Pretty page Stacey!
I love how you used your new stencil! Such a fun page!
cute layout.. fun colours and great stenciling .. love your take on LGS sketch
Love this! Absolutely love your background work. Thanks for sharing this.
super cool page and love the pop of background white paint!!!
love what you did with the sketch, great job.
Great layout! Fantastic mix of papers! Love the stenciled detail! Thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
This is awesome Stacey, I love your page :)
Very Pretty.
Love your stencil work on this cute page!
Great page Stacey!
Pretty page Stacey!
I love how you used your new stencil! Such a fun page!
cute layout.. fun colours and great stenciling .. love your take on LGS sketch
Love this! Absolutely love your background work. Thanks for sharing this.
super cool page and love the pop of background white paint!!!
love what you did with the sketch, great job.
Great layout! Fantastic mix of papers! Love the stenciled detail! Thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment