They are having a DT call this week!!!!!
All you have to do is create a page using this sketch and post it to your blog along with emailing it.
Here is the sketch:
Here is my page:
I used also used my new resin embellishments from my awesome friend Dee at UmWowStudio!!
I also used this for the Paper Girls Get Messy challenge!!
Materials:
MME On the Brightside paper
FP Wavesearcher paper
Dear Lizzy Bliss Thickers
Shimmers sky blue & chocolate
Glossy Accents
Here are my close-ups:
Hope y'all enjoy this special page!!!

4 comments:
I love your layout! Love the photos, (I'm a big fan of pelicans), and I love your resin embellishment! Good luck to you on getting chosen for the Design Team!
Great take on the sketch! Love the resin embellie! Thanks for applying to join our team at LGS! Good luck :-)
Great take on the sketch. Love the resin embellishment! Thank you for applying!
That resin piece is so wonderful! Thanks for linking this up with us at The Paper Girls Challenge!
Post a Comment