So as many of you know. I have recently become a
Creative Memories Consultant. They have some pretty awesome tools along with great albums. They also have digital kits and traditional scrapbooking kits. I have recently been playing with the
Cheerful Birthday Addition kit. I also did this page for a new challenge blog Bev showed me. The
Paper Girls have challenged us to do a birthday theme. I used pics from Lizzie's 8th B-day.
My Layout:
Materials:
CM Black cardstock
CM PaperEdger
Cheerful Birthday papers & stickers
CM CCS small circle
pop-ups
Close-ups:
I added pop-up dots behind my circle, flame on candle, and the small pic to add a little dimension.
3 comments:
Yeah! This is the first layout I've seen for the challenge! I like the extra dimension you added with the pop dots. Your little girl is a cutie! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Girls!
This is a great layout. I really like all your details and elements, especially the distressed paper edges! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Girls Challenge!
lots of distessing, you really let those papers shine. Glad Bev pointed you are way, thanks for linking with the Paper Girls!
Post a Comment