Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

A Sketchy Lift - 10/29

Well since there are 5 Mondays this month..... Let's Get Sketchy has decided to do a scraplift! Yep that's right! Your job is to scraplift any one of the DT's fabulous pages! While our job as the DT was to scraplift a page from a previous LGS sketch. I was suppose to scraplift one from Kerys over at Scrappin'n'Happy, but as I soon found out... I ended up lifting one of She-She's pages. lol. Well here is the page and sketch that I thought was Kerys, but is Brenshevia's page instead.


Here is her page:

Isn't this such a gorgeous page!!!!
 
My Lift:
Materials:
MME Mischevious paper
Cricut October 31st
Old book page
UmWowStudios Sept kit
 
 
 
Close-ups: 
My ribbon and cute Pumpkin Patch die cut. I know the words on the page are upside down! lol.
I cut this on my Cricut using the October 31st cart, then backed it with orange cardstock.

This was also cut using the same Cricut Cart.
I ran it thru my 2.5 Xyron so much easier than trying to glue it down.
Then outlined it with an AC fine tip black marker.
 
 
Come join the fun at LGS!


1 comment:

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Cute LO, Stacey!

Kathleen
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/