Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Marvelous Monday - 10/1

It's that time again! Another Let's Get Sketchy Sketch has come out! I absolutely love this one and everything about my page. I got stuck at first since I haven't really been scrap'n much these last few weeks. But thanks to the wonderful other DT members and their awesome advice I was able to pull this one off. It was so much fun getting my hands dirty again (and not with paint and primer either!). Well here is the awesome sketch along with my page.

The Sketch:
 
My Page:
Materials:
MME Stella & Rose paper & stickers
Bazzill Two Scoops cardstock
Prima bling
Recollections crochet flowers
Smooch Spritz Log Cabin
 
Close-ups:
Love cutting Prima bling to use on multiple pages.

Pop-ups under label stickers

Button & brad added to dollar bin flowers
 
Hope y'all decide to come play along with us!!
 


7 comments:

Unknown said...

perseverance paid off, turned out fab!

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Gorgeous and it indeed turned out fab, Stacey!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Lynn said...

Absolutely love this! Great colors..and love the touch of mist!

Debbie P said...

What a gorgeous layout! I love your close ups! The flowers and pretty bling are perfect!

Carla said...

Great layout - the brown border pulls it all together perfectly!

Sherri said...

The matted layout just makes everything about this pop. Lovely page.

Melinda Garner said...

Ended up fabulous!! Love it!!