Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hello.... - 1/16

Well I have been working on doing some scrapping for fun instead of DT work. I love being able to create beautiful memories especially helping others to do the same as well. I have a friend expecting her first baby soon!! I decided to start working on a baby album for her since they are so much fun and easy to do. I used a sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap! I love their sketches and I finally found time to play along. I also got to use my Kreaxions punch too! Their punches are so versatile and fun to play around with.

The Sketch:

My Page:
Materials:
Paper Studio papers & ribbon
Momenta Stickers
Thickers
Kreaxions firework punch

Close-ups:



Thanks for stopping by! Hope y'all enjoy playing along too!!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

What a sweet page for a new baby! Love the title! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap. :)

Kerry said...

I'm sure your friend will be so pleased with all the effort you are putting in for her new baby. So glad you are enjoying our sketches, thanks for playing along with us.

Sketch-N-Scrap said...

Lovely page! What a wonderful gesture towards your friend! Who wouldn't love an album all ready for your pics! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Crystal said...

Nicely done. I always find scrapping without having the photos to be a real challenge. Thanks for visiting us at Sketch N Scrap.

Tamika said...

So adorable with the glittery letters and great papers, I can just envision the baby pictures to be added. Thanks for playing along with us at SNS!

Lynette Jacobs said...

So pretty for a little girl. I love the glitter letters. Thanks you for taking part in this challenge at Sketch N Scrap.

theoldesaltbox said...

Fun layout, love the punches! Thanks for playing along at Sketch N Scrap!

MJ's Kraze said...

Very pretty. Great colors. Thanks for playing along at Sketch-N-Scrap.