Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Snow Lights - 1/18

Over at Colorful Creations, I was playing along with their Random Wednesday challenge. This was a lot of fun! I even got to use up some of my scraps and old papers! So the challenge is to make a "winter" page using SNOW in the title. Well we don't get snow down here. The few times we have it barely last an hour or so and the whole city shuts down out of panic. So I decided to use a pic from Bellingrath Gardens Magic in Lights. If y'all are ever down this way it is a gorgeous place to go. They have over 3 million light displayed throughout the gardens. 

The challenge also called for using 3 of a list of embellishments. I used vellum snowflake punches, pearl bling, felt Thickers, Let It Snow ribbon, and a Santa sticker

My Page:

Close-ups:



Hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments: