Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer - 7/2

So yesterday was an awesome reveal for a new DT!!! I am proud to be a part of this new DT! The forum has been resurrected and improved! This is going to be a fun term with lots of games, crops, daily challenges, and so much more. The store front is the Scrapping Turtle in Ontario, Canada. Along with a blog and online store.

I was able to work with this great sketch by Bev for our first challenge and reveal. I was alot of fun using this one. I used Pebbles Walnut Grove paper pack along with some Thickers.

The Sketch:

My Page:

 Close-ups:
Used my new EK Notebook punch along with some bits & pieces
from Elle Studio & Paper Bakery

Creative Memories hexagon punch

I also used the Hexagon punch here. 
I used the scraps from my hexagons and punched part of the way to make the arrows.

I love my Thickers!!!

Come join in the fun!!!!



2 comments:

Brenshevia said...

great job with the sketch Stacey and congrats!

Unknown said...

Adorable photo! Love the honeycomb and chevron too!