I love scrapping pics of the girls when they were babies. Baby pics are so much fun! Lilybug had the cutest little belly. I was so excited when her belly button finally fell off cause then I could actually give her a real bath.
My other page is fun pelican one. During our visit to Florida, we were launching the boat and all these pelicans were sitting along the dock. I guess they were hoping that the fishermen would give them some treats as they were loading their boats up.
My Pages:
About a Girl Let's Get Sketchy
Close-ups:
Come play along with these 2 great challenges!!!

3 comments:
Both your pages are gorgeous. Love how you used the hexagons on the AAG LO.
Great pages! I love the calmness that comes across in the LGS page and the title for the AAG is perfect!
Love both of these layouts! You are one busy girl!
Post a Comment