Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Buried - 8/20

Now that my girls are back in school... I finally get my morning scrappy time back!!! So today I played along with Sketch N Scrap. I really liked this sketch. It was a little challenging for me cause there were so many cute papers I wanted to use. I finally settled on some from my Paper Bakery Kits. I absolutely their kits and find that I use them so much more than other kits I have bought.

My Page:

The Sketch:

Close-ups:
Elle's Studio pieces & DCWV cork sheets.
I used my MS Anchor punch for the cork sheets.

CP The Pier wood pieces. 
Paper Bakery Flair


Enjoy the last bit of summer!!!

14 comments:

Debbie P said...

This is super fun Stacey! Love it! Fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks so much for coming over and joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Chelsea said...

I love your page and the papers used!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love those embellies!

Kerry said...

You certainly have made a great choice of papers and your embellies are so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at SNS. xx

Sketch-N-Scrap said...

How adorable! Love these pics and the embellies you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful creation!

Anonymous said...

Fun photos :) I love each of the element you used in your project. Just great. So glad you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap.
xx Ria

Kelly said...

Such ADORABLE photos and perfect papers to use for the awesome layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Tamika said...

Just awesome and your photos are great! Thank you for joining us at Sketch~n~Scrap!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a cute and fun LO. Love the cute pics and bellies. Thanks for joining us at Sketch-N-Scrap Challenge.
Huggies
Rachelle-DT
xxx

Stephanie Eaken said...

Love this layout! The wooden pieces are amazing. Thanks for sharing it at Sketch N Scrap.

Brandi Matos said...

Very well done!!! Beautiful page!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!!

theoldesaltbox said...

How fun! Love the photos and the layout. Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

Jen said...

What a cute page! Love your fun photos!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!