It's now August and the first Monday! Which means a new sketch is up over at
Let's Get Sketchy!!!! There are 4 great sketches this month so be sure to play along all month long!!! I absolutely love this week's sketch! I ended up making 2 pages with this one. You can use washi tape, ribbon, scraps of paper, masks, stamps, and whatever else you can think of.
The Sketch:
My Pages:
Close-ups:
Come join in the fun with this great sketch!!!
6 comments:
I love both of these Stacey!! The battleship layout is a fave, but what you did with the letters of your name is so clever!!!
Great pages, so clever with your name, love a good page about yourself!
Fantastic pages both of them, not easy to choose a favourite. Love the colours and fun papers :)
Wow - busy girl - 2 pages! Great job on both but I especially love your title work on the "Stacey" page!
fabulous fun strips and great take on the sketch..
I love both your layouts Stacey! They are both fabulous!
Post a Comment