There's a new sketch up at LGS!!!! Since it's not my week to post on the DT, I decided to play along with the sketch! I also did this page at the crop. Of course, I got this whole kit for free as part of the crop! I got to play with MME Boy Crazy line.
The Sketch:
My Page:
Close-ups:
cut banners using scraps
used banner stickers and Trendy twine to make banner.
Come play along at LGS!
9 comments:
Awesome page, Stacey.
Wonderful page . Great job with the sketch.
Great job on your lovely page Stacey. I love the adorable photo :)
Beautiful layout. Love your layers. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS <3
Nice and cute page Stacey!
So cute Stacey!
Sooo cute! I love that banner!
Such a fun page and that tool paper is perfect!
fab fun page .. and great take on the LGS sketch
Post a Comment