Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas vinyl projects - 12/18

I've been getting some good use out of my Cameo these past few days. I've made several projects for around the house and gifts. I buy my vinyl locally from a small business. Her prices are very low and tons of colors. She can also customize/print any vinyl color/design you need.

Travel Mug:
Travel Mug from Dollar Tree for teacher gifts.
Snowflake Flourish by Lori Whitlock
Happy Holidays by Totally Jamie


Christmas Art Canvas:
I made this for my entryway using an art canvas spray painted white. Used Green, Red, and Gold Oracal vinyl.
For unto us by Kolette Hall
(my "T" was missing from father. Didn't realize until after I took the pic)

My stocking holder:
We don't have a chimney and I found this cute idea on Pinterest.
Wood, paint, and hooks from Lowe's. 
Black, white, and glitter vinyl.
Classic Snowflake set by Totally Jamie
Martha Stewart snowflake punch


Thanks for stopping by!!!




No comments: