Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Yum, Yum! - 12/15

I haven't posted much in the last few months. I've been extremely busy with school stuff that there hasn't been much time for scrapbooking. I actually miss working on pages. I finally have some time and plan on making time as part of my New Year resolution. 

So there is a new sketch up at Let's Get Sketchy!!! This was done by one of my good friends Bev Code. I absolutely love her sketches especially the ones in color. They can be so versatile and easy to make into your own creation. I actually turned the sketch to make my page. I'm not one for banners so I decided to make my Title go across. 


The Sketch:

My Page:
DCWV Candy Cane lane
Trendy Twine totally red 

Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely page and Great title Stacey!! Love the font too

LisaM said...

Such a fun page Stacey!

Leslie Germain said...

How fun! Love those pictures!!

Melissa Vining said...

Awesome take on the sketch Stacey, I love how you adapted it to work for you and that candy cane paper is so cute!

Nadine Carlier said...

Great page Stacey! Love the candy cane alphas.

Joefil said...

Great take on the sketch Stacy, and cute photos!

Migdalia said...

A Super cute & fun Layout! Awesome take on the sketch! Love the Totally red Trendy Twine!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Tone-Lill said...

Awesome take on the sketch , and I liked that you flipped it around...this is Fab !!!!

Cherished said...

Cute page!

Beeceecreativity said...

super take on the LGS sketch.. and fun photos

Brenshevia said...

Great take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at LGS! Happy New Year!