Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Challenge #3

I had such a wonderful, yet busy weekend with some fabulous ladies. Friday night was my monthly CM crop over at Bethany's house. Then Saturday, I decided to join in on the fun Adrienne was having over at ScrapAttackScrapbooking. So I signed up and started playing. I already showed you one of the fabulous LOs I did. Well here is another one.

For this challenge, your job was to make a LO using 5 different items. So this one took a little thinking on my part. It was fun! I finally got to play with my new FP Rusted Sun Colleciton.

1. Pattern Paper
2. Solid Paper (red mat)
3. Rub-ons (5 flowers bottom right corner)
4. Clear Overlay
5. Sticker (stripe border)
My Page:

Close Up:

Photo Courtesy of LaLa Event Photography

Well I am waiting to see what the results are to see if I won. The funny part is that I don't even know what the prizes are. It's just to be able to play with fellow scrappers. Hope y'all enjoy this one as much as I do.

No comments: