Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Winnings!!!!

So a few weeks ago, I played in the Birthday Bash Crop held by {SAS}sy. Well I ended up winning. They had a jar with filled with balloons and you had to guess how many were in there. Well I guessed 48 and another lady made a guess of 50. So they put our names in a hat and drew out mine!!! There was actually 49 balloons in this jar.

Besides the games, there were also 10 different challenges for you to complete. For each challenge completed you had 1 entry into the drawing. From that 6 winners were chosen. I won again!!! I had such a wonderful time over there. As you can see I am still playing some of their other challenges. Well I ordered their August kit and my winnings came in the same box. So here are some pics of all the wonderful stuff I won.

Papers:





Embellishments:



I racked up on my goodies! Not sure what to do with all of it...lol. Can't wait to start playing with all of this.

 

1 comment:

Adrienne Pierce said...

Uh OH! Look at Stacey ya'll! Miss Big time over here! Congrats missy! Lovin your stash!