So I have finally made my first Design Team! I am super excited! For November
{SAS}sy was the sponsor over at the
XOXO Girls! Well they had posted their DT call and I applied. I got my email a few weeks ago! I am super excited. My first LO will be up on January 7 for the challenge. I expect all of y'all to join in on the scraplift! I am now an official Lipstick Chick!!!
Adrienne took these gorgeous pics of me and I just love how they turned out! I just had to use them for my first DT page!
Close ups:
Supplies:
Pink Paislee House of 3 resist paper
SWR plaid paper
Tim Holtz Barn Door & Black Soot distress ink
Pink Paislee Arisan Elements & dew drops dyed black
Black Thickers
Thanks for looking!!! Hope y'all enjoyed it!
1 comment:
congrats!!! tick tock...hope your friends come over and play with us on the 7th!!
Katherine
Post a Comment