Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Cooking Queen

For this month's Scrapbook Play over at Sassy is a fun-filled challenge. The task was to create a LO highlighting a physical trait of a friend/family member. So I have decided to do my beautiful Elisabeth. She loves to cook or at least help out in the kitchen. When she goes over to Bo's house, she always gets to help cook dinner.

So for Christmas I got all sorts of scrappy stuff. I let my daughters pick it all out. I got the Crate Paper Orbit collection and absolutely loved playing with it for this page. It was alot of fun!

Close Ups:
ribbon stuck thru a glitter border
silver jewelry box thicker
glitter tag

bubbles around the border punch
journal card and tag

silver smooch spritz
thickers
photo corners

Thanks for looking! Hope y'all enjoy!

1 comment:

Khristen said...

LOVE! What a great picture, and I love the bubble edge punch, and omg I could go on and on. Great work! TFS