Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lizzie's wish list.....

Well today is the last day to get your LO/cards in for {SAS}sy University. I had all of them done except the very first one which was journaling of course. I journal some, but it was hard to come up with the perfect LO for the different techniques we were taught. So with it being Christmas time, my lightbulb went off. I can make a LO using the girls Christmas lists.

So I had Elisabeth write out her Christmas list and I cut it into strips. Well I wanted to make it look like one of Santa's scrolls. So I took some white cardstock and rolled up the ends. I attached some alcohol dyed dew drops as points in the list.

I didn't think it was quite done so I added some Prima Mistletoe/holly. So here is my finished product! I am very proud how I made this turn out!

So here are a few
Close-Ups



Thanks for looking! Hope y'all enjoy it as much as I do!!!

No comments: