Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Die Cut Wednesday - 2/22

So today I want to show y'all die cuts! There are so many different tools out there now to use to make die cuts or you can still go the old fashion way and buy them. I occasionally buy them with different paper collections, but lately I have been using my Cricut Expression or my Grand Calibur. Well I used another of Lucy's sketch for my Layout.



So with this sketch I used my Soccer Cricut Cart which was a lot of fun.

Materials:
Soccer Cricut Cart
Artsy.licious black paper
Thickers Sparkle number
Fiskars Paper crimper

Here are some Close-ups:
Here is a close-up of the die cut frame I cut using my Cricut then I added a 2 for her player number.


Here is the layered soccerball and grass border that was also cut on my Cricut.
I ran the grass border thru my paper crimper to give a little more grass feel.

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy using those die cuts!




No comments: