Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I finally did it!

In January, I was able to go to a 3 day crop on the beach. It was my Christmas present to myself! It was definitely a blast and I am definitely planning on going next year as well. I was able to actually scrap the last pics of my dad. I scrapped the memorial service. I wanted to share with y'all these wonderful memories.

During the memorial service, the sun shone thru just enough for me to get this pic.
 It reminded me of my dad looking down at us.

We went out on a USCG Cutter. My FIL said a few words while I spread his ashes at sea.

Here we are with the crew of the boat. It was such a wonderful service.
I am so thankful for all the friends and family that came along.

Don't forget MSW Sketch-a-thon starts today!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: