Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Technique Thursday - 16th

The MSW Sketch-A-Thon is still going on for the rest of the month. Lucy has posted some wonderful card and layout sketches. If you don't want to play along on the board at least come on over and get some wonderful inspiration.

Today I wanted to share with you ladies a fun way to spruce up a card. I know many of you have played with embossing powders and I absolutely love them! I have tons of colors! This wonderful sketch by Lucy.......


was my inspiration for this card. I moved the sentiment over cause I used pattern paper. In order for my sentiment to pop out I used Metallic Embossing Powder. When it's in the container it does not look shiny at all.


But when you add some heat to it!!!! You get a stunning card with just a pop of bling to it! 


Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: