Well the time is almost here. Creative Scrappers is coming to a temporary stop. They are taking a leave of absence, but will keep the site up from what I read. I enjoy playing along with their sketches even if sometimes I don't make the deadline. They are great for inspiration especially when you get stuck. Well I got stuck with this page. I knew what papers I wanted to use but just couldn't get the page to come together. After fooling with it for 2 days and rearranging it 4 times..... I finally got it. This sketch also helped as well and I'm still able to enter it!
The Sketch:
My Page:
Materials:
MME Miss Caroline Paper
Kreaxions punch 905
Petaloo flowers
AC Thickers green
Close-ups:
Petaloo flowers
Keaxions punch & recollections ribbon
AC Thickers & journal strips
Thanks for stopping by!!!
1 comment:
Wow, I love everything about this Stacey! The photo, your product choices and you rocked the sketch!
Post a Comment