Yesterday evening some bad weather was coming our way. I decided what better way to spend the evening than to SCRAP! I have been enjoying my new printer and love being able to pick out the photos I want to use for certain pages. Now I don't have a stack of photos lying around or managing to get shuffled out of order by the girls. I was playing along with My Scraps & More Sketches. This week's sketch had me thinking a little. I decided to not use the circle, but rather keep a more sharp, clean look to my page. After I got my papers down, I realized it was missing something. So scrappy friends came to the rescue to help! Bev helped alot as well with some ideas. So here is my final result....... I am very happy with how it turned out!
The Sketch:
My Page:
Materials:
Bazzill cardstock
Authentique papers
Momenta stickers
Fiskars border punch
Petaloo flowers
AC vinyl thickers
Punchinella, twine, white gel pen
Close-ups:
Petaloo flowers and Momenta sticker
Twine and Fiskars border punch
AC vinyl Thickers and twine wrapped around mats and pic
Punchinella and Momenta sticker
I love how this turned out!
Hope y'all play along too!!!
1 comment:
I Love how your page turned out as well!! thanks for playing along with our sketch at My Scraps & More!!
Post a Comment