Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Trunk or Treat - 2/4

Well as y'all may have noticed.... I haven't posted in a while. I have actually been sick the last week. It is also Mardi Gras season down here!!! Boom-Boom!! The girls love going to the parades every night and weekend for 2 weeks. It will soon be coming to an end this weekend :( Well to help get me back into the flow of things... I decided to take on what I thought was an easy challenge. I was playing over at Paper Secrets and loved the sketch they had up from PageMaps. The twist is to use chevrons on your page. The only thing was I had a hard time figuring out how I wanted my embellies to look. lol. So here is the sketch.....

Sketch:

My Page:
Materials:
EP Apothecary Emporium paper
Paper Studios paper & bling
Trendy Twine black& orange
Umwowstudio embellish kit
MS spiderweb punch

Close-ups:



Thanks for stopping by! Hope y'all have a wonderful Mardi Gras!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Love the web border punch and how you included the flower to add a splash of blue! Thanks you so much for joining in our challenge at Paper Secrets!

Kelly said...

Oh loving the border punch and all the embellishing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

Rochelle Spears said...

cute page! great job! Thanks for playing along with PS!