Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Bubbles - 6/28

My Scraps & More is hosting their 3rd Annual Got Talent crop. It's a summer long crop. Each week there will be a different challenge. So for the 3rd challenge, you were to use the ombre effect as your background. I absolutely found the perfect paper for this challenge. It came in my May kit from the Paper Bakery. I also used a Sketch from Nuts about Sketches to help with this page. I love how it turned out!

The Sketch:

My Page:
Lily Bee Pinwheel paper
Crate paper DIY paper
DCWV textured cardstock

Close-ups:




Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!!!


2 comments:

Angela said...

Great take on the sketch! Love all the circles. This is definitely a good sketch for bubble photos. Great colors, love it!!

Jessica said...

Great job with the sketch! I love the colors you used and it works great with the bubble subject matter!