Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Chocolate - 8/15

It's the middle of the month! Time for a new challenge over at About a Girl!!! You still have all month long to play along with both challenges. The 2nd challenge this month, was a tricky one for me. WHITE SPACE!!!!!!! "White" space doesn't mean a white section on your page. It's actually a blank area on your page. I have a hard time with this. I don't think I did very good, but I love this page. Just ignore the fact that I used my long title to hide some of my "white" space.

I also used my page to play along with this week's sketch at Let's Get Sketchy! Sketches definitely help get your motivation going. Plus it wasn't my week to post for the DT so I decided to have fun with it. There is also a new challenge site called 1 2 3 Get Scrappy! So I played with their first challenge as well. I used red, free, and thickers. It's a tic tac toe challenge. It was fun actually combining challenges. I rarely do it cause it can get confusing.


The Sketch:

Come join in the fun!!!



21 comments:

Unknown said...

This photo is too cute Stacey! And what you said about your long title....it would have looked fine without it ! LOL But as you said it's hard to get used of!

Pat said...

This is so cute!!! great LO!

Debbie P said...

Love this! The title work is awesome! And you rocked the sketch! Love you product choices! Thanks for joining Team B this week at LGS Stacey!

Chelsea said...

A fun page, great title and photo!

MichelleMc said...

Chocolate mustaches are the best kind to have. Your photo's so cute! Beautiful page!

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh such a fun page and LOVE the pics!!! sooo cute!!

Elizabeth said...

Cute colors for your yummy layout!!!
e.

bel said...

Love the photo, and the layers
Thanks for playing @123 get scrappy

Anonymous said...

Awesome layout! I love chocolate so I especially loved the subject you chose to scrapbook about! LOL! So glad you joined us over at 123 Get Scrappy!

Carol Peixoto said...

Awesome page! And fun photos too! I love it!

Buffy Burnside said...

wow great page...fabulous picture!

Heidi said...

great page, thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy

Unknown said...

I know how hard it is to embrace the white space but I think you did a great job. Although, in your case I think we should change the name to "chocolate space"! Love the photo!!

Carla said...

Great job - super cute layout!!

Melissa Vining said...

Such a cute layout, I love it!

Brenshevia said...

Great page Stacey, you did a great job! Thanks for joining us at AAG & 123 Get Scrappy!

LisaM said...

Such a cute picture and page, Stacey!

Lynne said...

Awesome layout!! What a great picture! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

Raechelle Bellus said...

What an adorable picture!!! This is such a great looking page. Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!

Majo said...

Beautiful page! Thanks for joining us @ 1-2-3 Get Scrappy!

Elina Stromberg said...

What a fun page! This picture brings a smile to my face :)
Thanks for playing with us at 123 Get Scrappy!