Well I am still enjoying all of the challenges and different events going on over at
{SAS}sy! Well I am trying to finish my August Scrappy Challenge. The goal is to finish 10 {SAS}sy challenges and we can use the Birthday Bash Challenges. Well I did 6 for the birthday, Color My world round 6, and now I just complete round 5 challenge 1.
So for Round 5 Challenge #1 the goal was to use Red, White, and Grey as your primary colors. I finally decided to do a page using LaLa's Bridal Portraits.
I used grey mats, silver glitter marker, silver brads, and a black stamp.
4 comments:
Oh, that looks great!!! Might have to get u to do a few pages for me of my babies...
JeN
Beautiful layout and great job using these colors.
Jen a definite must do! I have a ton of Halloween stuff coming in. So I can do some of those pics for ya....Nadine Thank you so much!
Beautiful Stacy! I see some Bohemian kit in there too! Love the colors!
Post a Comment