Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Breaking Dawn - 1/21

My girls absolutely love the Twilight series along with all of their friends! So I told Lizzie for her b-day we would go see the last movie. It came out a month after her b-day and she definitely didn't let me forget. So I went online and bought our tickets so we wouldn't have to wait in the long line on opening day. We caught the matinee so we saved some money. Her BFF, mom, and little brother also came along. They had so much fun watching the eventful movie!!! They are dying to go see it again.....

So I decided to use Let's Get Sketchy's Sketch for this fun memory. I also used a friends handmade embellishment kit (UmWowStudio).

The Sketch:


My Page:

Materials:
BB World Market pp
UmWowStudio Oct kit

Close-ups:


Come play along with us for a great prize!


6 comments:

Sherri said...

Those photos are so adorable. Love the colour combo here.

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Love the color combo too. What fun set of photos too!
Would like to learn how to shoot those kinds of detailed shots too, Stacey. . . looks great on the blog.

Lynn said...

Love the deep rich colors and your photos. What a fun time!

Debbie P said...

I love the lovely background paper! The photos are so fun! Awesome job!

Stacey said...

It definitely takes practice, but I just use my camera at another angle.

Melinda Garner said...

I really like this layout! Colors are perfect!!