Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Lazy Day - 2/14

Happy Valentine's Day y'all!!!!! I hope that everyone has an enjoyable day with your loved ones (furry or not). Well I've been working on some pages since got back from vacation. We went to see a good friend and my uncle during the break. The girls definitely enjoyed all the water (beach & pool) in sunny south Florida! We ended up coming home to a dreary rainy last few days. Hopefully it will clear up soon so we can enjoy the sunny weather again! Since we enjoyed the beach so much, I've been working on beachy pages. Here is one from last spring break along with the Let's Get Sketchy sketch for this week! It's not my week for the DT, but I still wanted to play along with this great sketch!

The Sketch:

My Page:
Materials:
LYB Boardwalk paper & accents
Trendy Twine

Close-ups:


Happy Valentine's Day!

9 comments:

Marit said...

So cute page you've done, clean but so fine details. Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Debbie P said...

I love the banner, your sunshine and the background paper! Great job using the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

Beeceecreativity said...

super cute page.. great job Stacey.. love the photos too... they are getting so big so fast.

Unknown said...

So cute! love the tag!! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Tracy P said...

Very nice Stacey! Love your background paper.

Carla said...

Very cute - love the checklist!

Brenshevia said...

how cute, love the banner. thanks for joining us at LGS!

Stacia Brandt said...

Nice job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along at LGS

Stephanie U said...

Love all of the "white" space on this. It is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!