Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

McKee Garden - 2/21

Monday was scrap lift day over at My Scraps & More. The page Tammi had picked out, I had already done. It was part of a kit that I got at an MME crop last summer. So I decided to do it again. This is a great page though so I decided to use it again to play along with the challenge. I also used the recipe challenge from Bev for this page as well.
Cardstock
3 pattern papers
3 different shapes
2 clusters
doodling

Lily and I saw this gorgeous glass turtle outside of the McKee Botanical Garden. I couldn't resist taking a pic with it! I love turtles! 

Here is the lift page:

My page from crop:

My lift:

Close-up:
I tried something different! I used my white gel pen to doodle on these Prima flowers.
I love the effect it gave the flowers.

Made the rosette from burlap ribbon.
Butterfly stamp I fussy cut and wrapped twine around.

Originally a doodle, but didn't like it.
added twine overlapping to cover doodle.
Looks so much better!

Hope y'all are inspired!!!



2 comments:

GinniG said...

Stacey, it's FABULOUS!!! I LOVE it! :)

Debbie P said...

Excellent job on the layouts! They are lovely! Great job on the lifts and making them your own!