I have enjoyed scrapping the pics from our trip to Florida. The girls had so much fun and I have a ton of photos to pick thru. With having so many pics to scrap, I started playing along with different sites to help me get thru them all. I found this site not long ago. It's great for inspiration and challenging yourself. I'm not a fan of doing 2 page layouts, but this one caught my eye. I figured I'd give it a shot to help get some pics down on a page. I struggled a few days with it. I finally made myself work 1 side at a time. After that it took no time at all to finish the page!
The Sketch:
My Page:
2-page layout
Left Side
Right Side
Close-ups:
Punchinella behind pop-up stickers
Arrows chalked on the front side
Sticker with pop-ups.
Border punch with Thickers
THICKERS!!!
Have a scrappy happy day!!!
2 comments:
OH, WOW!!!!! This is fantastic!!! I love it! Thanks for sharing :)
Awesome 2 pager Stacey! Love he punchinella!
Post a Comment