Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Friendly Pelican - 3/22

I am still playing along with the Birthday Sketch-A-Thon. Sketches are fun to help inspire you. Sometimes they help get the mojo moving and sometimes you end doing a page that doesn't look much like the sketch. I've been known to do that too. Well this one resembles the sketch a little. I added more to it since I'm not a fan of alot of "white" space on my pages.

This is an awesome sketch by my friend Lisa! Her twist was to use 2 tickets on anywhere on the page. Well this pelican didn't mind me getting up close to it. It was quite funny to be able to get up close to one and it not fly away.

The Sketch:

My Page:
The wind was blowing when I took the pic of my page. 
Materials:
Authentique Fresh papers & stickers
Momenta seashell stickers
Punchinella
Bazzill cardstock

Close-ups:
Punchinella added behind.
Alphas with Glossy Accents and black outline.

Momenta stickers with pop-ups and Recollections flower.

Authentique sticker with pop-ups and white punchinella added.

It's officially Spring!!! Let's head to the Beach!



No comments: