Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Hands on - 3/11

Every year the Sea Lab puts on an all day event for children during the summer. It's a special program to help teach them about our local Gulf waters. They offer it several times during the summer cause it fills up quick. The girls have been going for years and love it! I think I learn something new every time I go. lol. They even get to go out into the water and try to find some of the wildlife they learned about.

These are from part of the day with Lilybug. She got to look at all the cool animals that live in our waters. I also used the Midweek Mojo over at ScrapbookSteals! I love shopping their deals as well! Great prices on just about anything scrappy!!!

The Sketch:
The great thing about this sketch is that there is so much more that can be added to it!!! 
I love sketches that allow my mind to wonder into creativity land!!

My Page:

Close-ups: 
Border sticker along with chipboard tiki guys

Sticker with pop ups and Petaloo flower

Life's a beach Cricut cart starfish border
Chipboard arrow with Cosmo Cricket mini alphas

Hope y'all come play along or even shop!!!




No comments: