Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Our Tree - 3/4

It's another week at Let's Get Sketchy!!! The blog hop was fabulous this weekend!!! Welcome to all of my new followers! I hope that everyone is playing along for this month's awesome prizes!!! This week's sketch also involves a color challenge as well. It happens to be a Christmas inspired color palette. I tried thinking outside the box, but I kept coming back to my Christmas pics.

This year, the girls decided they wanted a better tree. We don't do real trees cause of all the mess to clean up and mommy's allergies can't handle them. lol. We bought a gorgeous 7.5 ft pre-lit flocked tree. This is the pic before we put ornaments up on it. It was like this for a few days. Just gorgeous without ornaments!

The Sketch & Color Palette:













My Page:
Materials:
Recollections Kraft Christmas
Prima holly
Stickles & Smooch Spritz

Close-ups:
Added stickles to "Merry" and "Family."
Border punch folded with ribbon on top.

Stickles used to outline holly. 
Added twine as well.
Distress stickles on corner.
3 shades of Smooch Spritz on background paper.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Don't forget to play along with us at LGS!


1 comment:

Debbie P said...

Love this Stacey! What an awesome tree and I love the products you used on your layout!