Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

It's a girl - 5/13

Well as many of you know I have been working on a baby album for my bestie. She had a girl last week. I was actually able to finish her album before the baby was born!!! I'm such a good scrappy friend! She had a gorgeous, healthy baby girl last friday!. So over the next few weeks, you will see some of the pages I did for her album. I actually got ahead on my DT work for once!! The great thing was that I used the fabulous sketches at Let's Get Sketchy to help complete it! I even used a few old ones as well. It's not my week to post, but I still loved this sketch.

The Sketch:

My Page:

Close-ups:
I traced a circle and then used crazy scissors to cut it out.
I also inked the edges.

washi tape and a brad flower

Hop on over and join in the fun this month!!


8 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the bright fun colors. It's a beautiful page. She will love it!

Debbie P said...

So pretty Stacey! Love all the sparkle! This baby album is going to be so awesome!

Brenshevia said...

such a cute page Stacey!

Carla said...

Great job Stacey! Cute page.

Beeceecreativity said...

this baby album is going to be amazing.. great colours

jenessa said...

This IS going to be great album...your friend is going to love it =)

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Stacey!! What a lucky friend you have!! I just love this colour combo. I used a lot of pink and green in my own baby albums.

Tracy P said...

Very nice Stacey! The colors are perfect and I love the glitter letters.